Welcome back to Beth’s Deluxe Flowers’ blog.
You are maybe wondering now why you need to hire a professional floral designer to handle your wedding flower needs. Truth is, asking for help from an excellent floral designer will provide you with amazing benefits to make your wedding ceremony, wedding reception or your wedding photo shoot a moment to remember.
With so many arrangements needed, and so many flowers to choose from, it can seem like you’ll never find the right ones, much less find affordable wedding flowers. You don’t have to be so frantic or spend that much money if you have a dedicated wedding florist. A floral designer can help in numerous ways throughout the wedding planning process.
Flower arranging is not a typical talent that most people have; this is actually a special skill that requires a lot of practice and knowledge about flowers, color palettes and design.
Hence, if you are currently looking for one, then you have visited the right place. In here, you will know how a flower arranger can help you create a fairy tale-like wedding venue for your beloved ones.
In a more professional way, you can have beautifully arranged flowers on your wedding through expert hands to properly put each piece into place. So, here are the top 7 reasons to hire a floral designer for your wedding:
1. Choosing the right flowers to match your wedding needs is really complicated – using several varieties of flowers is indeed a challenging job. Even the simplest arrangements need an expert skill to execute the right combinations. So, you don’t have to compromise your flowers for a DIY as there is always someone who can take care of everything for you.
2. There are many prep work to carry out the floral design – arranging flowers is not just putting them into a vase. Unclean stems as well as extra leaves can cause bacteria and will make them stinky while drooping. Hence, prep work will take much time to arrange the flowers and properly deliver the best floral design for the wedding.
3. Arranging and designing flowers is actually a messy work – after the flowers are prepped and extras are discarded, you will need to dispose of the leaves and stems on the floor and table. You just might not want to do the dirty work, do you?
4. Flowers need wider space – since it’s a big event, you will need to have enough refrigerated space to keep the flowers fresh for your wedding day. Floral designers usually keep them in the refrigerator which is actually essential equipment for professional flower arrangers.
5. The work is not as simple as it seems to be – if you think that arranging flowers is easy, then think again. Mechanics, tricks and tips in floral design make the arrangement look even more professional. Everything needs experience in order to properly execute the best outcome and same goes to floral arrangements especially for weddings. No matter what your style, a floral designer can easily put together beautiful wedding table flowers, or spring bouquets for bridesmaids. Their arrangements will add a level of beauty and elegance to your wedding.
6. It typically takes time – arranging flowers take excellent amount of time in order to create beautiful designs. Even the professionals, they usually eat a lot of time just to finish one arrangement.
7. And the last and most important one – Less Stress
You should be able to enjoy your wedding! Planning a wedding can be an incredibly stressful process, and flowers are not the only thing to think about by a long shot. Having someone to take care of this very important portion for you will lift a lot of weight from your shoulders, and allow you to focus on other parts of the wedding.
Don’t compromise your wedding for a DIY floral design. You can always get valuable output by hiring an expert floral designer for your most special event.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested to work with us.